In 2003 the Nobel Prize in chemistry was awarded to Peter Agre and Roderick MacKinnon for their discovery of an ion channel system within cell membranes that generates an electrical signal to allow certain nutrients and fluids to pass through the membrane.
This channel system maintains the balance of the bioelectrical distribution of nutrients and waste products in and out of the cell. All of the symptoms of aging and degenerative disease are in one way or another associated with poor hydration within the cell. This diminishes the cell’s ability to repair itself and eliminate toxic waste.
When cells dehydrate they bunch up fusing their membranes together. Over time the body becomes more and more toxic and unable to transfer vital nutrients needed to repair cells.
The IonizeMe Ionic Detoxification system is to use micro current to facilitate the movement or transfer of ions in and out of cells and restore the balance of positive and negative charges of cells. As water is ionized it is split into H+ and OH- ions similar to the way water cascading over a waterfall becomes ionized. These ions are able to enter the body through the 4,000 large pores of the feet. Then the circulatory and lymphatic systems transport the ions throughout the body.
These ions neutralize oppositely charged toxins in the cells that are normally slow to exit the body. All the body’s organs, including the liver, intestines, kidneys, lungs, skin and immune system can become energized and stimulated to function optimally. The body then rids itself of these toxins through its normal process of urination, defecation and sweating. When the body is able to eliminate toxins and metabolic waste then inflammation, edema, and swelling all decrease allowing the body to repair itself and reduce pain within muscles and joints.
Why does the water change colour?
The water in the basin will always change to a brown/orange colour due to the electrolytic reaction involving the array, salt, water, minerals and impurities in the water.
When feet are in the water the colours are also affected by oils being released from the sebaceous glands, the dead skin cells and the clients’ own acidity/alkalinity. Some of the neutralized toxins will also exit the body back out through the pores of the feet due to osmosis. An unusual amount of a particular color may indicate that a person has accumulated toxins in certain areas or from certain conditions and the ionic detox is helping those areas.
|Colour or Particle||Material or Area/system of the Body|
|Yellow Green||Kidney, bladder, reproduction system|
|Orange Brown||Joints muscles|
|Dark Green||Gall Bladder, digestive System, inflammation|
|Brown||Liver, smoking, free radicals, waste products|
|Black||Live, alcohol, respiratory system|
|Black Flecks||Heavy metals, blood sugar|
|Red Patches||Blood clots|
|White Cheese||Acidic wastes (Uric, lactic or fatty acid) yeast|
|Bubbles||Digestive system, immune system, lymphatic toxins|
|Oil Film||Fats Triglycerides|
- Adults: It is recommended to undergo 30 minute sessions two times per week for 5 weeks
- Youth: It is recommended to under go 15-20 minutes 1 times per week for 10 weeks
* Note: NOT recommended for children less than 10 years old *
- To prevent over-activation of the digestive system organs do not eat or drink during the session
- After the session do not move rapidly. Take 3-5 minutes of rest. If you become hungry or thirsty, eat or drink 15-20 minutes after session
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits and grains
- During an ionic detox, it is important to consume enough fiber, both soluble and insoluble. This rejuvenates the colon and accelerates the elimination of toxins from the body.
The ionic footbath naturally helps overcome ailments such as:
- Metal Poisoning
- Reduction of Headaches/Migraines
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Mercury Poisoning
- Low Energy
- Reduction of skin problems
- Symptomatic relief from edema, gout and swollen joints
- Reduction of inflammation
- Stress Reduction
- Increased Oxygen levels
- Seasonal Allergy Relief
Do not use the IonizeMe Detox if you have:
- Pacemaker or other electronic implanted devices
- Take medication for hypertension
- Have had an organ transplant
- Are pregnant/nursing
- Have epilepsy
- Have open wounds on feet
- Undergoing radiation or chemotherapy
- Are a hemophiliac or taking blood thinners